Stronger families, stronger communities
Armidale Family Support Service (AFSS) is a non-government, not for profit organisation that assists all families with dependent children.
AFSS staff assist families with parenting and living skills, emotional support, accessing other services and advocacy.
The AFSS staff work with families to achieve goals such as:
• Improving family relationships
• Parenting skills
• Living with more stability and less crisis
• Feeling better about themselves
• Making new friends
• Finding better housing
• Obtaining information on education, drug, alcohol or legal issues
• Sorting out money worries
Whatever your situation, we will work with you to bring about positive change for yourself and your family.